Congratulations to the communications-related honorees of this year’s DBJ 40 Under 40 Awards:
- Jeff Steepleton, president of the Galloway Group
- Jennifer Van Vleet, regional communications manager, MWH Global
- Katy Michael, VP of global communications, Crocs Inc.
- Erika Martinez, , director of communications and community outreach, City & County of Denver – North Denver Cornerstone Collaborative
- Ryan Huff, spokesperson and issues manager, University of Colorado Boulder
Dennis Huspeni, formerly the real estate reporter at the Denver Business Journal, has joined Grayling PR as director of media relations. He will remain based in Denver.
Congratulations to the marketing/public relations/communications winners of the Denver Business Journal’s 2014 “40 Under 40” award:
- Marie Rotter with Mercury Payment Systems, and
- Sabrina D’Agosta with the State of Colorado’s Department of Personnel & Administration
Filed under: Denver Business Journal
Congratulations to Bruce Goldberg, who is leaving the Denver Business Journal to be the first franchisee of Louisville-based One Business Connection. 1BC operates networking, leads and referral groups in Denver and along the Front Range, which are an alternative marketing chamber of commerce made up of local and national businesses, entrepreneurs and sales professionals sharing referrals, ideas and business expertise.
A farewell event for Bruce will take place from 5:30-7:30 p.m. this Friday, Nov. 8, at the Denver Press Club.
Congratulations to Timi Aguilar of Aguilar Public Relations for being named one of the “Outstanding Women in Business 2013” by the Denver Business Journal. Aguilar was recognized in the Communications, Media and PR category.
Congratulations to GroundFloor Media, which was placed second overall in the Denver Business Journal’s 2012 Best Places to Work awards. Winners were chosen based on employees’ responses to a confidential survey about the organization’s leadership, planning, benefits, culture, training and development, as well as overall employee satisfaction. GroundFloor scored 99.63 out of a possible 100 percent, making it the second-highest ranking among all 40 finalists in four categories.