- Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy hasn’t lived up to his potential on the field, and is now becoming an embarrassment to the team off it.
- Colorado leads the country in bank robberies, driven in part by desperate individuals who are addicted to drugs.
- Denver Public Schools is in a high-profile dispute with a North High School teacher who supporters acknowledge “rocks the boat.”
- Weld County egg farm Sparboe Hudson had to destroy 1.4 million hens and lay off 95 employees after being hit by avian flu.
- The shutdown of a production facility in Michigan has caused a nationwide shortage of baby formula.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. is facing a lawsuit that alleges systemic racism at the hospital system resulted in the death of Black patient.
- Actor Fred Savage, who played Kevin on the original, iconic television show “The Wonder Years,” was fired as an executive producer on the reboot of the show after allegations of inappropriate behavior.
- The mother of a 10-year-old girl who died after taking part in a “Blackout Challenge” she saw on TikTok is suing the social media platform.
- Elon Musk said his plan to buy twitter is “temporarily on hold” over a report of fake accounts on the platform.
So, who won the week?