Filed under: Events
Amber Naslund, nationally known communication and business strategist, vice president of Social Strategy for Radian6 and author of The Now Revolution, will be giving two Colorado presentations: Denver (May 12) and Boulder (May 13).
At each event, Naslund will address the “Seven Shifts To Make Businesses Faster, Smarter & More Social.” Attendees will learn how to:
- Strip away silos and overgrown business processes and create a culture of NOW;
- Hire and empower a new type of employee who is adept at pattern recognition, human relations, and immediate analysis;
- Organize internal teams for maximum external impact, and empower every employee as a marketer, even if they aren’t;
- Listen at the point of need and answer the social telephone;
- Travel the “Humanization Highway” and respond effectively and persuasively to customer inquiries;
- Plan for, find and manage real-time crises; and,
- Redesign success metrics in a business world that’s increasingly instantaneous.
The cost for the event is $25 ($20 for PRSA members and students with valid student ID). All participants will receive a copy of Naslund’s book The Now Revolution: 7 Shifts to Make Your Business Faster, Smarter and More Social.
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment