- Denver Public Schools Foundation named Natalie Wilkins communications director; Wilkins joins the DPSF from SafeHouse Denver.
- Schenkein hired Sara Antonio as account director, promoted Bridget Ford and Sasha Harrell to senior account executives, and promoted Lana Jefferson Taussig, Abbey O’Neal and Melissa Miller to account executives;
- Turner Public Relations hired Jordan Blakesley as publicist. Blakesley joins Turner from LeGrand Hart.
- Fentress Architects hired Jennifer Ito to manage public relations and business development. Ito formerly was executive director of the Foothills Art Center.
- Colorado State University appointed Michele McKinney to manage public relations in the Denver area. McKinney joins CSU from the University of Colorado, where she was director of communications and spokesperson for the CU System and the Office of the President.
- The Heedum Agency hired Julie Dunn as a senior account manager. Dunn formerly was a Denver Post business reporter.
Fort Morgan Times editor Bill Spencer is retiring today after 41 years. Spencer’s grandfather bought the paper in 1907, and his father worked there for 71 years. Kevin Vaughn of the Rocky Mountain News profiles Spencer and chronicles his tenure.