Crispin Porter + Bogusky held its annual holiday party last week. The theme was “circus,” and quite a few employees got into the spirit of the party. Some of the photos can be found here here.
Day: December 27, 2007
PRWeek Offers its ‘Book of Lists 2007’
Among this year’s categories:
- 10 people with the toughest jobs in communications
- 10 testing events for crisis PR pros
- 5 brands that soared and 5 that sunk
- 10 staff moves that made the news
- 5 agency Web sites that awed and 5 that annoyed
- 10 product debuts we couldn’t miss
- 5 terms we didn’t hear before ’07
- 5 communicators we liked to hear and 5 we didn’t
- 10 stunts that were Barnum worthy
Are budget cuts and layoffs coming to KDVR/Fox 31?
News Corp.’s decision to sell eight of its Fox affiliates — including KDVR/Fox 31 in Denver — could result in cuts to the station’s management and news staff. Oak Hills Capital Partners acquired the eight stations to include in its Local TV LLC venture with the Tribune Co. The venture will provide “shared services” for all the Local TV LLC stations, and “produce savings in management, technology and other overhead costs,” according to the Chicago Tribune. Randy Michaels, who has been tapped to lead Local TV LLC, told Variety, “We are going to find new ways to operate smarter, cheaper and more efficiently.”