- October 19, 2011
- 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Braun’s (24th and Blake near Coors Field in the Ballpark District)
- Representatives from three nationally recognized brands (Crocs, The Four Seasons Hotel, and Smashburger) will present the audience with a unique communication challenge.
- Teams of eight to 10 people (attendees) will have 30 minutes to collaborate, brainstorm and develop a solution.
- Each team will then have three minutes to pitch their idea in front of the audience.
- The brand representatives will select the three best pitches – one for each brand.
- Each member of the three winning teams will receive a prize from the brand they pitched.
- Note: Teams will be assigned randomly to foster networking and fresh thinking by bringing together groups of people with diverse skill sets and experience levels.
- A fresh approach to networking
- Exposure to real brands and real brand challenges
- Opportunity to participate in an integrated brainstorming, planning and pitching exercise with a diverse team of communicators.
- Exposure to the approach, creative thinking, ideation and pitching style of peers.
- Opportunity to win big prizes
- $35 for PRSA Colorado Members
- $45 for Non-members
2 thoughts on “The PRSA Colorado ‘Great Brand Challenge’”
What a neat event! Just registered.
Wow. Free ideas for Crocs, Smashburger and Four Seasons!