If you are interested in learning first-hand what it takes to build one of Denver’s biggest and/or best PR agencies, plan to attend PRSA Colorado’s September luncheon. I am moderating an all-star panel discussion that features six of Denver’s most notable agency leaders:
- Jeff Julin, APR, Fellow | President, MGA Communications
- Pete Webb | Principal and Partner, Webb PR
- Laura Love-Aden | Founder and President, GroundFloor Media
- Sharon Linhart, APR | Founder and Managing Partner, Linhart PR
- Larry Holdren, APR | Partner, Pure Brand Communications
- Gwin Johnston, APR, Fellow | CEO and Founder, JohnstonWells
Send me an email or post a comment if you have a question you would like me to ask any or all of these agency leaders. And don’t be afraid to make them tough – they can take it.