PRWeek is out with its annual ranking of its Best Places to Work, and it identified 23 winners in five categories: Small Agency, Midsize Agency, Large Agency, Extra Large Agency and In-house Teams.
As has become common for PRWeek’s various lists, non-coastal firms are largely excluded. Here’s how the “Best Places” list broke down geographically:
- 0% – Denver
- 0% – Colorado
- 0% – Rocky Mountain Region
- 4% – Midwest
- 22% – San Francisco Bay Area
- 26% – West Coast (Calif. & Wash.)
- 39% – New York City area
- 61% – New York City area & California
- 70% – East Coast (NY, NJ, DC, Va., Fla., Ga.)
The only winner not located in a coastal state was Belle Communication in Columbus, Ohio.