Boulder-based MAPRagency (MAPR) has added a Fort Collins office to accommodate the firm’s rapid growth and better serve clients in Northern Colorado. The company also has an office in Denver.
MAPR has been working with several companies in the region, as well as participating in events like Fort Collins Startup Week, PitchNoCo and New Tech Fort Collins meetups since 2017. The agency’s current roster of clients in Northern Colorado includes:
- LaunchNo.CO – a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing and supporting entrepreneurship and small businesses in Northern Colorado.
- everHuman – a company that empowers technology users and work teams to “delight in their digital lives” through expert advice, consulting, workshops, tutorials, and downloadable content.
- ItyDity – the premier music production network and marketplace, connecting artists with producers and session musicians through one-of-a-kind song production contests.
- Jalapeño Inventive – a company that leverages cryptocurrency in mobile gaming to benefit both the developer and the end user by streamlining in-game revenue and purchase opportunities.
- Vortic Watch Company – a small batch, custom watch manufacturing and vintage restoration company.