It turns out that President Trump and Kim Jung-Il, former Supreme Leader of North Korea, share an unorthodox approach to braggadocio. Can you guess which of them said each of the following statements?
1. I was a prodigy who could drive at age 3 and was winning yacht races at age 9.
2. My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.
3. I penned six operas in two years – “all of which are better than any in the history of music.”
4. If we are provoked by our enemies, I will not hesitate to slap them with a pre-emptive nuclear strike.
5. My IQ is one of the highest in the world.
6. I shot 38 under par in a round of golf, and that included 11 holes in one.
7. I declared an official “National Day of Patriotic Devotion” to celebrate my leadership.
8. It’s very hard for people to attack me on looks because I’m so good looking.
1. Kim Jung-Il
2. President Trump
3. Kim Jung-Il
4. Kim Jung-Il
5. President Trump
6. Kim Jung-Il
7. President Trump
8. President Trump
4 thoughts on “Who Said It, President Trump or Dear Leader?”
Stop! Maybe you and I should talk since I’m back in Denver after 20 years in NYC and Washington. Thanks Jeremy
Good one, Jeremy. Terrifying … but good.
I needed this laugh today. Thank you!