Orapin Marketing + Public Relations has added seven new clients to its roster:
- DEFINE body & mind: A boutique fitness studio combining nutrition, mindfulness and unique fitness offerings will open its first Colorado studio in Denver’s LoHi neighborhood this fall
- Integrated Work: A consultancy for mission-driven leaders and organizations which provides strategic impact consulting, applied leadership development and peer learning communities to accelerate their impact with measurable results.
- Thirteenth Floor Entertainment: The 2016 season for Denver’s scariest haunted houses, 13th Floor and The Asylum, runs from mid-September through early November
- Lawson Adventure Park: Colorado’s newest outdoor family playground covering more than 40 acres in Clear Creek County features a variety of activities with lodging accommodations set to open later this fall.
- Liberti: A mission-inspired lifestyle brand creating exquisite jewelry with a meaningful impact to employ and empower U.S. refugees.
- Franchise Expo West: Denver will soon be the epicenter of small business opportunities as thousands of entrepreneurs gather for the premier franchise event in the western U.S. Oct. 6-8 at the Colorado Convention Center
- The Confident Parent: A pediatrician’s guide to caring for your little one without losing your joy your mind or yourself. Written by pediatrician and neonatologist Dr. Jane Scott, the book will be released November 1.