Among those hiring this week are Blake Communications (internship), Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office, City of Golden, Colorado Hospital Association, Comcast, Downtown Denver Partnership, Elevation Media Group, Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Keystone Resort, Level 3 Communications, The Medical Group Management Association, Moore Communications Group, MWH Global, Pinnacol Assurance, Rocky Mountain Human Services, Stapleton MCA, The Denver Museum of Nature & Science and WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group.
Also, The Fletcher Group is hiring a PR & Marketing Senior Associate.
Vladimir Jones announced it has promoted five employees:
- Cody Gore was promoted to Account Director. He has been with the agency over eight years and specializes in strategic planning, brand building, product promotions and B2B communications.
- Nate Nicoll was promoted to Broadcast Media Buyer. Since joining the agency in 2011, he has been closely involved with implementing integrated campaigns for a myriad of clients.
- Eric Olson was promoted to Associate Digital Director. Eric joined the agency in 2011 and has worked across all clients in directing, creating, producing and distributing all aspects of their online strategies.
- Maddy Wold was promoted to Account Manager. Maddy joined the agency in 2012 and manages brand communications accounts through various traditional and modern public relations tactics.
- Brianna Wolff was promoted to Assistant Account Executive. She joined the agency in 2014 and supports the Xcel Energy account through directing and coordinating projects as well as strengthening relationships through on-going and in-depth communication.