Next Wednesday, in lieu of its monthly luncheon, PRSA Colorado will host its first Brand Challenge – a networking, collaborating, creative thinking, pitching competition.
Representatives from Crocs, the Four Seasons Hotel, and Smashburger will present three unique communication challenges. Randomly assigned teams will have 30 minutes to develop a solution and three minutes to pitch their idea. Each member of the winning teams will receive prizes up to $100 in value.
In addition to food, drinks and great prizes, the event will be a great opportunity to:
- Visit with friends and colleagues
- Network with local PR professionals
- Learn about the communication challenges that major brands are experiencing
- Participate in an integrated brainstorming and pitching exercise with a diverse team of communicators
- Observe the creative thinking and pitching style of peers
- And, did we mention…prizes up to $100 in value from Crocs, the Four Seasons and Smashburger
REGISTER NOW: http://bit.ly/mVQsy5
$25 for Students
$35 for PRSA Colorado Members
$45 for Non-members