The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) has selected Amélie Company to conduct marketing services for its Smart Meal program that promotes healthier eating in restaurants throughout Colorado. Amélie was awarded a two-year contract with CDPHE for market research, public relations and implementation of a campaign to increase consumer awareness of the Smart Meal program.
- Armada Medical Marketing – One gold Leaf award; two Silver Leaf awards; three Bronze Leaf awards
- Vladimir Jones – One Grand Gold Leaf award; one Gold Leaf award
- GroundFloor Media – One Gold Leaf award; two Silver Leaf awards
- Cactus – One Gold Leaf award
- Weise Communications – Two Silver Leaf awards
- CSG – One Silver Leaf award; two Bronze Leaf awards
The big non-agency winners were Centura Health (five awards) and Pinnacol Assurance (five awards).
And congratulations to Weise Communications’ Tracy Weise, who was named 2010 CHC Professional of the Year, and Colorado Public Radio’s Eric Whitney, who was named 2010 Media Representative of the Year.