Denver’s Farm Credit and its agency Inview Communications are feeling the love from PR Week, which profiled the financial services company’s new brand launch. Margaret Fogarty, formerly of Qwest, is Farm Credit’s communications director, and Carey Madsen and Maria Miller from InView manage the account.
- Perini & Associates has added Hardware Oasis as a client.
- MMG Mardiks named Carly Grimes as account supervisor for its Colorado Tourism Office account.
- GroundFloor Media has added St. Anthony Central Hospital as a client.
- Linhart been retained as agency of record by specialty finance company Stout Street Funding, LLC.
- Adrenalin has been hired as marketing/branding agency of record by the NHL’s Los Angeles Kings.
The Denver Business Journal is accepting nominations for its annual “Best Places to Work in Denver” awards. The deadline to submit your company or agency is Friday, August 13.