Jeff Cohn at Denver’s Cohn Marketing calls out Spirit Airlines for its “slimy brand marketing” that tries to take advantage of the Gulf oil spill.
If truth in political advertising existed, this is what every ad would look like:
(Hat tip: Andrew Sullivan)
Congratulations to the 2010 Ernst & Young Rocky Mountain Entrepreneur of the Year award winners:
- Retail and consumer products — Trevor Tice, CorePower Yoga
- Healthcare — Jack McClurg, HealthTrans
- Services — Anita Padilla-Fitzgerald, MegaStar Financial Corp.
- Energy — Blake Jones, Namaste Solar
- Technology — Paul Ford, NetQuote
- Hospitality — Kevin Reddy, Noodles & Company
The Rocky Mountain region winners will move on to the national Entrepreneur of the Year awards in Palm Springs, Calif., in November.