dovetail solutions has added five new clients: Colorado Education Association, Confluent Development, Safe Rx, The Cossitt Law Firm and BMC Investments. The firm also welcomed back two previous clients: The Boedecker Foundation and i2 Construction.
“These new clients further represent our firm’s continued commitment to a diverse client base with a rich and determined interest to marry a communications and community strategy that makes ideal fiscal and brand sense,” said Andy Boian, CEO of dovetail solutions.
dovetail solutions has added the University of Denver’s Daniels College of Business and the Colorado Educational and Cultural Facilities Authority (CECFA) as clients. dovetail previously worked with CECFA in 2008.
Congratulations to dovetail solutions on celebrating the firm’s 10th anniversary. The dovetail team celebrated with a bash at the RiNo Yacht Club at The Source.
dovetail solutions has added Erin Pursel as client services partner. In her new role, Erin will “co-lead the firm’s client service and counsel clients in strategic communications, community engagement, media relations, branding and social media.”
Filed under: Dovetail
dovetail solutions has promoted Rachell Buell to director of client services and transitioned Mary Kusek to chief of staff. The agency also added Lea Gralewski as its spring intern.
- Cactus has hired Jenny Topolosky as PR manager. Topolosky joins the agency from IMA.
- The City of Arvada has hired Maria VanderKolk as communications manager. VanderKolk previously was the PIO at Adams County School District 14.
- dovetail solutions has hired Mary Kusek as a client services associate. Kusek most recently was assistant director for media relations at the Univiersity of Texas at Austin.
- Avnet has hired Julie Wagoner as web & social media specialist. She previously was a social media specialist at Bellco.
- Linhart PR has promoted Tim Streeb to senior account director.
- Barefoot PR has added Jamie Bradley as a senior associate.
dovetail solutions has added two employees: Rachell Buell as client service partner and Illona Koclanes as office manager. The firm also announced four new clients: Asymmetrical Dynamics, Sherman & Howard, DPC Companies and Rickenbaugh Automotive Group.