Congratulations to GroundFloor Media, which was named a finalist in the PR Week awards. GroundFloor was recognized in the PR Product/Service of the Year category for its “Online War Room,” and the winner will be named in March 2013. The finalists are:
- Carmichael Lynch Spong: Measuring Social Media Marketing ROI with CLS Social Tracker
- GolinHarris: The Bright Collective
- GroundFloor Media: Online War Room: Securely Simulating Online Conversations and Crises
- Ogilvy PR: OgilvyConnect: Connecting the Dots for DC-Area Nonprofits
- Weber Shandwick: Social on the Inside: Launch of MyWeberShandwick
Filed under: Ogilvy
The Denver office of Ogilvy will supervise a public relations case competition for U.S. and Chinese students enrolled in the University of Colorado Denver’s International College Beijing program. In 2013, teams of U.S. and Chinese undergraduates will develop plans and proposals for the City of Chengdu‘s campaign to attract foreign direct investment, international and domestic tourism, and international publicity. Ogilvy’s participation will include support from both the Ogilvy Denver and Ogilvy Beijing offices which supports the University’s focus on global education.
Filed under: Wins
Conversation Starters Public Relations has been chosen for public relations and production support for “AAA Presents EnCompass with Dan Davis.” Sponsored by AAA Colorado, the travel-oriented show is produced by Studio D Productions and debuts Saturday January 5, at 9:30pm on Denver’s Channel 20.