- Cohn Marketing has been selected by SRS Real Estate Partners to assist with brand identity enhancements and strategy. SRS Real Estate Partners is the largest national real estate company in the country exclusively dedicated to retail services.
- Voca PR won two new client accounts: DazBog Coffee Company and Sports Shares.
VOCA PR’s Alana Morris will speak at the Fractional Summit USA in Miami later this month. Her session will focus on utilizing PR tactics to grow awareness of the fractional real-estate market.
VOCA Public Relations announced that it has been chosen by Exclusive Resorts to spearhead the company’s public relations efforts. VOCA will promote Exclusive Resorts brand image as the world’s leading destination club and the best way to enjoy consistently exceptional vacation with family and friends.
Denver’s Hotel Monaco has selected VOCA Public Relations as its agency-of-record following a competitive review.
VOCA PR is sponsoring The Women’s Foundation of Colorado and the Empowerment Council’s “Fill the Purse Summer Cocktail Party” to increase awareness of girls’ dropout rate in Colorado and raise money to provide sustained funding for the Foundation’s work with girls and critical research and education efforts. The details are:
WFCO Fill the Purse Summer Cocktail Party
Tuesday, May 19 from 5 – 7 pm
Parallel 17 (1600 E 17th Ave., Denver)
Tickets are $30
RSVP at www.fillthepurse.org by May 15
Voca PR has picked up Metro Brokers Inc., Equity Estates and the Davis Phinney Foundation as clients.
- 104 West Partners has added three new technology clients: HiveLive, Global Technology Resources Inc. and Transverse.
- Xstatic PR has added two new healthcare clients: Oncure Medical Corp. and Quantix. Xstatic also added Sasha Tinkham to its staff. Tinkham formerly was with Schenkein and Lois Paul & Partners in Boston.
- Voca Public Relations has added Julie Bielenberg and Riegel “Reggie” Brasseux as senior account executives. Bielenberg formerly was managing editor of Colorado Homes & Lifestyles and Brasseux formerly was at Fletcher Group.
Congratulations to upscale real-estate and travel agency Voca PR, which is celebrating its one-year anniversary with a party at Ocean Restaurant in Cherry Creek North on Thursday, June 26 (aka tomorrow).