Boulder-based Pivot Communication has added Melissa Brooks as an account executive. She previously was as an editorial intern at Pivot, and is the co-founder and former editor in chief of online entertainment magazine Cultural Transmogrifier. Brooks will be working on Pivot accounts in multiple industries, including criminal justice, senior healthcare, transportation and more.
- Dovetail Solutions has landed landscape architecture, land planning, urban design and strategic services firm Design Workshop as a client.
- Pivot Communication added Memphis-based Correctional Counseling, Inc., as a client. Correctional Counseling “provides a wide range of treatment and training programs for offenders involved in the correctional system.”
- Pivot Communication has been named agency of record for St. Louis-based healthcare management services company Peak PACE Solutions.
- Metzger Associates has been retained by Waxing the City, a Denver-based group of exclusive waxing salons devoted solely to the art of hair removal.
- Pivot Communication won Memphis-based Correctional Counseling as a client. Correctional Counseling provides a wide range of treatment and training programs for offenders involved in the correctional system.
- Traction Communications added sun and sport performance eyewear company Native to its client roster.
- 104 West Partners won New York-based Daily Makeover, a leader in interactive media and virtual reality try-on technology.
- Pivot Communication was selected as agency of record for Castle Country Assisted Living, a nonprofit organization based in Castle Rock and Parker.