Boulder’s Metzger Albee has added three technology clients:
- Clip Interactive: A Colorado-based interactive mobile app developer, Clip Interactive is focused on the radio industry with the goal of improving listeners’ experience and creating a new revenue stream for radio stations.
- SQFT: SQFT is America’s first DIY real estate portal using cutting-edge technology and a team of local, independently operated, licensed real estate agents that allows users to buy and sell homes using only a smartphone.
- AllSource Analysis: AllSource Analysis is a leader in commercial imagery intelligence with a suite of multi-source information and analytic products for critical decision-makers in the energy, financial, government, humanitarian and insurance industries.
Filed under: Metzger
Congratulations to Metzger Albee Public Relations, which is celebrating its 25th year in business.
“As we celebrate another milestone, we’re emerging as the most established agency brand in the Rocky Mountain West,” said CEO and Founder John Metzger. “Much has changed over the last quarter century, yet we’ve always remained at the forefront of communications technology and dedicated to ‘doing the hard stuff:’ serving clients on the cutting edge of innovation and technological trends. Today, we remain focused on leading markets ranging from digital security and health care to advanced manufacturing and energy.”
Congratulations to Stephanie Vanderholm, a vice president at Metzger Albee Public Relations, who has been named to BizWest’s 2015 Boulder Valley 40 Under 40.
Filed under: Metzger
Metzger Associates has rebranded as Metzger Albee Public Relations, reflecting the role that President Doyle Albee has played in the firm’s success over the past 10 years. The firm also announced that it is relocating its headquarters to a more central Boulder location at 25th and Walnut. Said Founder and CEO John Metzger:
“Doyle started one of the PR industry’s first social media practices when he became a partner, and has since established one of the country’s most experienced digital marketing teams built upon our B2B and tech PR heritage. With our move into new offices, and re-inventing the agency model while we’re at it, the time was right not only to share ownership, but to change our name to Metzger Albee Public Relations.”
Metzger Associates’ Stephanie Vanderholm has been promoted from Account Director to Vice President. Vanderholm, who has been with Metzger for more than three years, manages key clients and serves as a manager and mentor to staff.
These clients have contracted Metzger for a variety of services, including public relations, social media management, website development and other marketing programs.
Metzger Associates has added a staff member and promoted two senior team members:
- Amy Little has been promoted to digital services manager. Her role now includes project management, search engine optimization (SEO) and website content strategy and consulting.
- Drew Stachnik has been promoted to senior web developer, and now heads up Metzger’s video and photo production, graphic design and front-end User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) web design.
- Web designer Adam Felgar has joined the digital services team. He will support the group’s focus on developing state-of-the-art look and feel with UI/UX content organization and navigation.