Congratulations to dovetail solutions on celebrating the firm’s 10th anniversary. The dovetail team celebrated with a bash at the RiNo Yacht Club at The Source.
dovetail solutions has added Erin Pursel as client services partner. In her new role, Erin will “co-lead the firm’s client service and counsel clients in strategic communications, community engagement, media relations, branding and social media.”
Filed under: Dovetail
dovetail solutions has promoted Rachell Buell to director of client services and transitioned Mary Kusek to chief of staff. The agency also added Lea Gralewski as its spring intern.
- Cactus has hired Jenny Topolosky as PR manager. Topolosky joins the agency from IMA.
- The City of Arvada has hired Maria VanderKolk as communications manager. VanderKolk previously was the PIO at Adams County School District 14.
- dovetail solutions has hired Mary Kusek as a client services associate. Kusek most recently was assistant director for media relations at the Univiersity of Texas at Austin.
- Avnet has hired Julie Wagoner as web & social media specialist. She previously was a social media specialist at Bellco.
- Linhart PR has promoted Tim Streeb to senior account director.
- Barefoot PR has added Jamie Bradley as a senior associate.
dovetail solutions has added two employees: Rachell Buell as client service partner and Illona Koclanes as office manager. The firm also announced four new clients: Asymmetrical Dynamics, Sherman & Howard, DPC Companies and Rickenbaugh Automotive Group.
Filed under: Dovetail
dovetail solutions is joining Polsinelli Shughart, Deloitte and WideFoc.us in supporting the Denver Office of Economic Development (OED) JumpStart Biz Plan Awards. The program will recognize the top ten start-up and early-stage business plan finalists with tools – including PR, legal, financial and social media counsel from the supporting companies – to help their businesses thrive in Denver.
“Our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in Denver is as strong as ever,” said Denver Mayor Michael Hancock. “To celebrate this, we’re looking to identify and contribute to the strongest ideas that will help further strengthen Denver as a top city for small business.”
dovetail solutions has promoted Emily Holleran to director of Operations. Holleran joined dovetail solutions in 2009, and in her new role she will oversee the firm’s day-to-day operations, including financials, client invoicing, human resources, IT support and benefits administration. Prior to joining dovetail solutions, Holleran was director of operations at The McLaughlin Company, a performance consulting and coaching firm.