In Memoriam
March 10, 2010, 9:41 am
Filed under: Obit

Today is a sad, sad day for Denver’s media and public relations communities. Joe Fuentes lost his battle with cancer last night.

Our hearts are so heavy this morning – for Joe and his wonderful wife and family.

TradeWinds Communications

Comment by Tracy Williams

This is sad news. Joe will certainly be missed.

Comment by Kristy Bassuener

Joe was a true professional, a wonderful family man and a terrific friend and mentor to so many in the Denver communications community. We lost one of the true greats today.

Comment by Doyle Albee

Can you post when there is word about flowers/cards/donations?

Comment by Mary

Such shocking news. This is truly a loss to the community. My heart goes out to his family.

Comment by Melissa Hourigan

What a shock. I’ll miss seeing his smiling face and Denver will miss a true PR pro. My condolences to his family.

Comment by Barb Jones

My thoughts and prayers go out to Joe’s family and friends. He was a PR pro at its finest!

Comment by Melissa Vizcarra

Hard to imagine, but Heaven just got a little better today. I will miss his great smile on those business trips here in Las Vegas, but his beaming glow is etched in my mind forever. God bless Joe, his lovely family and their precious grandchildren.

Comment by Don Shook

What a great man and a gentle soul! I’m grateful our paths crossed and can’t believe he’s gone. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Comment by Linda Dellett

I am just stunned by the news. I worked with Joe at Coors, where he was always cool under pressure and had a smile for everyone.

Comment by Christie