Fox31 Picks Up Meteorologist Nick Carter
June 19, 2009, 7:22 pm
Filed under: Fox31, Journalism Moves, KUSA, Layoffs

Meterologist Nick Carter, who was let go from 9News for salary reasons in January, has landed at Fox31.

Smart move by FOX 31.I always liked Nick’s weather because he’s a pilot as well. Pilots, at least the good ones, know weather. Especially here in the Rockies.

Comment by Brian Olson

I want to see more of Nick Carter…..I’ve only seen him a couple of times on the weekends.

Comment by Ricky

Nick Carter is the best weatherman out there. We’d like to see more of him on air.

Comment by F. Schubert

9 News made a BIG mistake! Nick Carter is the very best weather reporter… has been for years. We hope to see lots more of him on Fox.

Comment by Loveland Hay Maker

So glad to see more of Nick Carter on Fox31 weather. He’s one of the best Denver has ever had. Channel 9 made a big mistake letting him go. I hope he stays in Denver the rest of his career.

Comment by Evergreen Grandma

How wonderful to see Nick Carter back on the air. Just found him by accident lst night 10/10/2009. At last FOX has a quality guy on the staff.

Comment by Stan Ames

Great to see Nick Carter back on the air. We hope to see at lot more of Nick on Fox 31, we’ve missed him. Keep up the good work Nick!

Comment by Wintertime

Nice to hear that Nick Carter is back – pilots are great weather forecasters. Nick’s sense of humor has been missed since Channel 9 made the big mistake of letting him go!

Comment by Jen J

congrats on the new job! It’s great to watch you again

Pam from Jeppesen

Comment by pam burgess

In Scottsbluff, NE we get two Denver channels on our cable. I watch #2 because of Nick Carter. He is the best weatherman and I like his calmness in bad weather situations.

Comment by E J

I just found Nick Carter at Fox today. Looks like I’ll be switching. I really missed him and didn’t know where he went.

Comment by Linda

Nick is the best weatherperson around. So glad to see that he will be giving the weather. Professional, concise, accurate – what a great addition to Fox 31.

Comment by Sue

I really enjoy Nick Carter.. so glad he is back on the air… thank you Fox we need to see more of Nick…

Comment by Terri

So glad to find Nick Carter on your channel. Have switched to 13 so I can get reliable weather information.

Comment by Barb Jordan

Hey what happened between Nick Carter and the anchor on last nights broadcast, he didnt know that camera’s were back on and he told Nick Carter he didnt have a future??????

Comment by Ted S

Where is Nick Carter? Have not seen him for a while. Only watch this channel because of his weather forecast!

Comment by Johanna B

Nick Carter is the best meterologist in Denver – would love to see him more often. He is the reason we don’t watch channel 9 anymore.

Comment by sherry

I have flown w/ Nick as a safety pilot. This was before his cancer diagnosis. Sitting on the couch, watching the TV @ JetCenter..

Comment by Chris

Hello nick,
I met you for the 1st time in 1999 and every year after. At 9 health fair. I really enjoy chating with you. I wish that I had taken a picture with you…. because I had to have surgery done on my foot, and I needed more time to get better and the hosp. Let me go. And I hate you are no longer part of 9news. But your weather is the best on any channel. Take care. Cookie

Comment by cookie

Nick has been an expert weather forecaster since he was a preteen kid when he was WGN Chicago’s Jerry Peterson’s reporter for the entire Albany Park Neighborhood. Glad to see Nick make it big he is also an excellent drummer.among other talents in which kickball and dodgeball are not included. Saw Nick on TV a few years back when I was visiting my daughter and Airman Son-In-Law and grandrchildren at FE Warren AFB. They are now in Georgia at Warner Robins. I recognized that face of Nick’s and the obvious humor and talent but the last name has lost its Goulash flavor. Congrats again Nick you have the talent to go National if you want. Al Roker has nothing on Nick. But I must admit Steph Abrahms is way cuter. Nick is more the Jim Cantori type with the humor of old Chicago 70′,s WLS-TV weatherman John Coleman.

Comment by Bet You Know who Nick